FREE FACILITATOR TRAINING
Become a Facilitator for Whole Health Action Management Training
Geared for Peer Recovery Supporters
2-Day Training Sessions
Whole Health Action Management (WHAM) is a peer-centered program developed by the National Council’s SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions to promote whole health self-management for those living with chronic physical and behavioral health challenges. Peers are encouraged to partner and identify strengths, develop weekly action plans and work together using positive reinforcement to meet a goal.
Rather than work alone, WHAM encourages participants to collaborate and support others’ efforts and is easy to use and implement in health care settings.
This train-the-facilitator program gives peers 10 science-based whole health and resiliency factors to identify strengths and supports and the skills to:
- Identify strengths and supports in 10 science-based whole health and resiliency
- Write a concise whole health goal based on person centered
- Create and log a weekly action
- Participate in peer support to create new health
- Elicit the Relaxation
- Engage in cognitive skills to avoid negative
- Prepare for basic whole health
- Use shared-decision making skills and tools for engaging with
Presented by the National Council for Behavioral Health